The Innovation Society, St.Gallen, is the Swiss Partner in the FramingNano Project Consortium and in charge of organising the national conference in Switzerland. We are pleased to invite you to the Swiss National FramingNano Conference in the Stade de Suisse in the vicinity of Bern on the 18th of March 2010.
The FramingNano conference aims to:
- present the FramingNano Governance Platform to a broader audience
- present and discuss national and international activities in nanotechnology governance (EU-Action Plan, EU-Code of Conduct, etc.)
- discuss possible ways of implementing the Governance Platform in European countries
- discuss synergies and measures among international stakeholders.
A detailed programme of the conference can be found here.
The conference is addressing representatives from national and international regulatory bodies, politics, NGOs, any interested stakeholders and the broader public. Although this is a national conference, the focus of the conference is not restricted to Switzerland and the programme includes many speakers from EU level.
The conference language is English (without interpretation).
We can only host a limited number of participants (first come, first served).
Registration deadline: The registration is open until 10th of March 2010.
Participation fee: Adults: 100 CHF / 75 € (including lunch, documentation and refreshments). An invoice will be sent to attendees prior to the conference. Student discount: 50% (student card required).
Other FramingNano National Conferences
- United Kingdom (London): 11 February 2010
- Czech Republic (Prague): 2 March 2010
- The Netherlands (Amersfoort): 9 March 2010
- Germany (Frankfurt): 24 March 2010
- Italy (Rome): 16 March 2010